Fikadu Asfaw obtained his Bachelor of Laws (LLB), his first degree, from Addis Ababa University, Faculty of Law, in June 2000 and his master's degree in laws (LLM), from the same Faculty specializing in areas of Private International Law and the Law of Business Organizations in 2008. He is the founder of Fikadu Law Office.
- June 2000 - October 2000: Assistant Judge at the Federal First Instance Court;
- November 2000 - May 2003: Legal Counselor and Attorney & Head of the Legal Research and Advisory Division (Legal Service Department) at the Construction and Business Bank (CBB);
- May 2003 - October 2004: Legal Counselor and Attorney at the Debt Recovery and Legal Claims Division (Legal Service Department) of the Ethiopian Insurance Corporation (EIC);
- November 2004 - up to now: an Independent Legal Counselor and Attorney at Law.
- November 2003 - September 2004: Instructor for the course of Law Of Business Law (a law course designed for business practitioners including bankers, entrepreneurs, and managers) at the National College. Since he started practicing law independently, Fikadu Asfaw has been rendering its legal services for various local and international organizations.
Yeka, Addis Ababa, Addis Ababa
+251115151290 or + 251911623555